Andreastf
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 22, 2018

Problems creating soundtouch account

Hi,

I've connected my Soundtouch 30 to my wi-fi in the app, and I'm ready to register for an account.

I've selected country, gotten and filled in the drop-down-menu, then I've clicked the create account button, and the app asks if this is the e-mail I would like to use.

When I've done this I'm kicked back to the registration form, and I'm not any closer to listening to anything.

Help, please.

Andreas T F

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Problems creating soundtouch account

Author Accepted Answer selected by Andreastf

Hi Andreastf,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having.

What device are you using?  iPhone?  Android phone?  What version is installed on it?

Are you getting any sort of error message at the top of the screen after you confirm the e-mail?

Let us know so we can get this working for you!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Andreastf

Hi Andreastf,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having.

What device are you using?  iPhone?  Android phone?  What version is installed on it?

Are you getting any sort of error message at the top of the screen after you confirm the e-mail?

Let us know so we can get this working for you!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

View solution in original post

Andreastf
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 22, 2018

Hi, and thanks for the response.

User registration is bugged om my country (Norway), and local support is helping me bypass this.

Thanks for your support though:-)
zsstefanikazh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 5, 2018

I have exactly the same problem in Slovakia. I tried different OSs, different providers with the same failure. No error message - just nothing. How can I fix it? Thank you.

Andreastf
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 22, 2018

I called customer service in my country, then they had to set up my account over the phone.

Hope it works out for you.

zsstefanikazh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 5, 2018

Thank you very much. But we do not have customer service in Slovakia. I'll probably need to contact customer service in another country. I will try it.

zsstefanikazh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 5, 2018

The Customer Service has sent this fix (and with my little modification it works):
1. Set the device (mobile, tablet, PC ... the one you want to use as a controller) to ENG language!
2. Restart the device (important!).
3. (After restart) Run the SundTouch app and create the account as directed (the "Privacy Policies" window is now displayed and the process can be successfully completed).
4. Enjoy.
5. Set the device back to Your local language (and restart it).

And until now the problem is "SOLVED" (partly, because the bug must be removed from the app!). It was a 3-day fight (setting everything up, writing emails, making phone calls to UK and Norway or Spain...) but we won. After three days of distress I can finally use my SA-5 amplifiers. Thank You Andreastf!

Matt8008
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 12, 2018

Hi I'm also from Slovakia 🙂 and spent 4 hours by trying create soundtouch account! Thank you very very much for this information. It worked!...and big problem is solved...enjoy BOSE...