Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

Problems with Amazon Music on soundtouch

Since my last app update a few days ago I've been unable to play any new stations from my Amazon music on my Soundtouch units.  Its not an Amazon account issue since when I use my regular Amazon Music iphone app everything works.  And on the Soundtouch units I can still play individual songs from Amazon and Amazon playlists and My Music Library through the Soundtouch.  Its just "Prime Stations" that dont work - app gives an error 1300 every time when trying to pull up any station. 

Anyone else having this problem?  Try pulling up any new Amazon Prime Music station from the Bose iphone app (dont use your favorites buttons on the Soundtouch devices or favorites buttons from the iphone app, those still might work, mine did until I erased them all).  Seems to be an issue with how the iphone app tries to connect with a station (since my 6 favorites buttons were still working until I erased them).

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

Re: Problems with Amazon Music on soundtouch

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

Thanks - as I suspected it is caused by the App update on March 28th.  Hopefully Bose can fix ASAP.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello @mbmusic and @Andi Look,

Thank you both for posting, sorry to hear this is happening. There is some more information I would like to gather to understand this better.

• Are you using Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime subscriptions?
  • Test by removing and re adding your Amazon account to the SoundTouch application 

Let us know the results.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support