larry27513
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2019

Purchasing new Soundtouch products

It would seem that the Soundtouch line is no longer available? I went to expand my home with a 10 and 30 speaker but can't find them anywhere. Bose has them on special (299.00 for the 30 and 99.00 for the 10) at really reduced prices but all out of stock and no offer to purchase with a back order. Maybe I missed something-like the announcement that they were d/c'd? This would REALLY be crappy if the current speakers I have are no longer viable. I guess it is time to move on from Bose. Too bad, I have held Bose at the top of the list for many years. After reading some other comments I am not the only one that seems to be leaving. 

3 REPLIES 3
rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: Purchasing new Soundtouch products

@larry27513 wrote:

It would seem that the Soundtouch line is no longer available? I went to expand my home with a 10 and 30 speaker but can't find them anywhere. Bose has them on special (299.00 for the 30 and 99.00 for the 10) at really reduced prices but all out of stock and no offer to purchase with a back order. Maybe I missed something-like the announcement that they were d/c'd? This would REALLY be crappy if the current speakers I have are no longer viable. I guess it is time to move on from Bose. Too bad, I have held Bose at the top of the list for many years. After reading some other comments I am not the only one that seems to be leaving. 

Try calling Bose directly to place your order. 

Ransx77
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2016

I noticed this also, my first thought was that they are coming out with new options because the Wave and wireless adapter are still available. I have 4 of the wireless adapters, I find them far superior to the 10. I have 4 of those.  We'll have to see where this goes.  Please let us know if you call Bose.

larry27513
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2019

Hey. So I just found some on Amazon. Ordered a 30 in black for 299.

I just can't change after building up the soundtouch platform. I hope they continue to support he software!!