Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

Radio Station Missing Again

97.3 boom fm has gone missing yet again.  This is now beyond funny.  Is there anything that can be done to stop this?

Thank you

Tracy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

Re: Radio Station Missing Again

Author Accepted Answer selected by tracyr288

Thanks Tony - I actually wrote to the radio station directly; this is precisely what happened and they've sorted it out directly with vTuner themselves.

Tracy

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Tracy,

The availability of internet radio stations depend on many variables. The stations can only support a limited number of listeners at any time. If the station's servers have reached their limit of listeners you will not be connected. Often if you try again in a few minutes you will be connected to the station. Go HERE for a complete list of stations available on the SoundTouch.

Thanks

Tony  

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

Again beyond funny.  I had the boom 97.3 for 2 1/2 days and it's gone again.  I've done the reset of the router, I've tried multiple times to gain the station, and I've checked vTunes where it just comes up 43 Forbidden Invalid Mount.  Yet I'm sitting here listening to it through my laptop.  Could someone please take an interest in actually solving this problem for me?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

tracyr288

What most likely happened is the radio station changed the link that the SoundTouch app uses to access the station. We have submitted a request to investigate and repair the connection. There is no set turn around time, but let us know if it hasn't come back in a few days.

Thanks

Tony

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

Author Accepted Answer selected by tracyr288

Thanks Tony - I actually wrote to the radio station directly; this is precisely what happened and they've sorted it out directly with vTuner themselves.

Tracy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 5, 2017

Radio New York live is also missing on SoundTouch 30.
It was possible to listen radio new live a few weeks ago.
No problems on the net with this radio station.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

I found I had success by writing directly to the radio station - find as many names as you can of higher up admininistration, but make sure you can include someone like the station manager, and let them know what the problem is.  You used to be able to listen, but then it disappeared, and ask if they've changed their streaming provider - if they have, did they let the people at vTuner know.  It appears that this is where our audio experiences come from.  This is what had happened to me and why neither Bose nor vTuner could get the problem sorted out.

Good luck.

Tracy

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Radio Val d'isere does not play anymore and can not find it when I search.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi cleanton, 

Let me send this to my colleagues at vTuner to see if they can assist. This station is not appearing in my searches either. 

Thank you