Jochefelipe
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 2, 2015

Random Play on Spotify prest

Is it possible to run a Spotify playlist preset on the sound touch randomly? Is boring to here the music in the same order all the time, and you don't want to open the app every time, search the playlist and start it from the spotify app.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Random Play on Spotify prest

Hi Jochefelipe,
Currently the SoundTouch preset buttons have very limited interaction with Spotify playlists. Many functions, such as shuffling or randomizing a playlist, must be done from within the Spofify App.

We are working to have stronger spotify integration in a future update. We will mark this feedback as a feature request and give it visibility to our developers.
Thank you.

kachelle
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2016

Any update on this issue?
I would love it that when I push a preset button on my SoundTouch 20 of a Spotify playlist, the playlist starts on a random spot in the playlist and starts playing in shuffle modus.
Thanks!

Hi kachelle,
You can play a preset in random mode if you have random play selected in the Bose app for that preset, but it will always start with the first track and them start playing in random mode.
Turning the system off, closing out the app and reloading it will keep "random" activated too. 
Shawn
Eisbair
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 17, 2016

I have found a solution to the problem that it always starts with the same song. There is a song called "One Second of Silence" by the Quality Assured Hipsters on Spotify. It is, as the title says, just one second of silence. If you put it at the top of all your playlists, you can enjoy random music from the start (with a one second delay of course).