skandhkapoor
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2017

Regions who got new update?

Guys can you please let us know which regions (countries) got new 14.0.30 update?

Australia - not received

Guys please participate. Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES 6
mattius
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

Re: Regions who got new update?

Its not region based from what i can tell, mearly clock based, i.e. your speaker checks at say 12:00am, depending on when bose changed the update path (bose dev team are based in US) you may have missed it in your timezone before they pulled it.

I wouldn't get too excited, from my testing it fixes little and adds nothing. 

Bosethusiast
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 30, 2016

Received it here in Ohio on initial release. I'm a bit concerned now with the bug revelation thingy. I presume I'll receive the updated version. My ST300, AM300 and VI300s seem to be operating fine, though.....

Warm regards,

Bosethusiast

Angryofm
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Nov 1, 2015

It's not region specific, you got it if you were lucky (or unlucky?) enough to see the update when it was available...

I got my 6 x ST's updated about 4 days ago, I'm in Melbourne....

Highlighted
djbazztek
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 27, 2015

If it will help you: I received the update a few days ago. loction: germany. But i dont like the update process either. Is it not possible to deliver the firmware update with the app update from the appstores? I think most of the people are confused that their App changes without an update from the appstores. Why not delivering firmware updates to the soundtouch devices out of the app and app changes just by updating from the stores? That would be a more consistent approach. 

Hi everyone,

I would just like to post an update and let everybody know that the new software update 14.0.32 will be released on Wednesday, March 8th.

Best Regards,

Brandon

albertvanderiet
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 9, 2017

Hi Brandon, why don't you change the announcement message about the delayed. 30 update?