Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

Resolvable Connectivity issues? Class Action Against Bose - CAN WE DO IT???

So I came here to advise people to never buy BOSE speakers again and after I posted I see pretty much every post is having the same complaints. This is crazy! these speakers are sold as a premium product with a premium price tag! I know I personally spent over 1000AUD for my setup and it just doesnt work.

So... lets start a class action against BOSE

"Sound Touch Owners" vs "BOSE Corporation GMBH PTY LTD"

Demanding full refund of any sound touch items purchased by the complainant owners 

It's simply unacceptable that a large corporation can deliver such poor product with no solution to the customer.

The product is clearly faulty and I think this would be easily demonstraitable.

If you want to be a part of this please add your comment below and if I get 50+ people I will contact a lawyer and start proceedings.

Thanks,

Steve

13 REPLIES 13
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

Re: Resolvable Connectivity issues? Class Action Against Bose - CAN WE DO IT???

Join the class action by emailing:

soundtouchclassaction@gmail.com

We need the number of speakers you have (model number and number of units)

Also the year and month of your purchase

Thanks.
Steve

Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 1, 2017

This is pathetic.

There are 1000s of people out there getting on with there lives and enjoying there Soundtouch speakers just fine, including myself.

Your speakers arnt working probably due to situational issues which also may affect other people hence the others on this forum but this represents a small proportion of Soundtouch owners. If it doesn't work reliably in YOUR home it doesn't surprise me as there will always be issues as there are so many varying factors with WiFi!!!

What most people would do in this circumstance is try the system out thoroughly when first purchased and if not suitable or working fully and having connectivity issues return it! Not moan about it on a forum many months later.

The product is faulty ....yer right I'm currently sat listening to my speakers and have been pretty much flawlessly since I've owned them. All you can demonstrate is that if the WiFi network is unreliable so are the speakers! Well durrr....

Move on.
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

@Jbaker                     I would happily send you my 3 sound touch 20 speakers in exchange for yours including all receipts and extended warranty after the failed 4 month service/repair carried out by BOSE in germany.

please email me to organise the details at soundtouchclassaction@gmail.com

This is not trolling, have a simple scroll (not even open to read) through any soundtouch review page, forum or comment section and you will very quickly see there are HUNDREDS of customers who can not find a way to make these speakers work as advertised.

Moving on from that point this topic is for people who have problems with their speakers. If you have no problem with your speakers this topic does not apply to you and you have no need to be in this forum.

Cheers,

Steve

Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

TBH now you are just spamming the forum, i had sympathy for you in the previous posts, but just constantly posting the same stuff up in multiple places, responding to every post saying "don't buy bose" is not constructive.

I understand your at the end of your tether but there are more constructive and grown up ways of dealing with it.

Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

Im spreading awareness regarding the opportunity BOSE customers have to finally find some resolution to their ongoing problems.

If you have no problem with your product then you do not need to participate in this thread,

Thanks,

Steve

Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

This is a community forum, you have no right to say who can and cannot respond to your posts.

One thread would be spreading the word, responding to every thread is just spamming.

If you have a genuine complaint take it through the propper channels or have some constructive debate over the subject otherwise you are just spamming the forums to be annoying. The forums are manned by moderators who take the brunt of the issues we all have with our speakers but it is not their fault and there is no need to cause them problems when the issue is with Bose management.

You seem to have forgotten the main purpose of a law suit, you need some legal basis....

Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

"This is a community forum, you have no right to say who can and cannot respond to your posts."

Great advice,

you should listen to it.

Your assumption that I havent exhausted every other chanel including online contact, in store service, product return and product repair is not accurate.

Ive been dealing with BOSE sound touch products for over 2 years and have a full documented history of their failure to resolve the issues with their product.

Steve

Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

Excellent, you will have investigated consumer protection laws in your country then?? Have you emailed support? PM'd JasonG? after two emails i was offered a full refund from Bose, which is all you are looking for??? 

I never said you couldn't post what you want, it is spam though, on post is enough to discuss your issue, creating two threads on the same thing? what is the point?

Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

Mattius you are not a moderator in this forum and therefore can not make judgement on what is spam or not.

As previously satated I have exhausted all other chanels.

I'm happy for you that you got the response you want. I didn't. Many others here didnt.

We will take all necessary action until satisfied that we have been heard. I currently have 37 people who have emailed the address mentioned above and with a further 18 we will begin the litigation.

I have no intent to stop, to back down or to change strategy until a full solution is offered. You can either keep posting here and I will keep replying or you can join the class action or you can move on.

You might also notice that aside from the sticky posts my posts have the highest views of any topic in the forum. People are in the same boat. They are welcome to join me and finally see this poor quality product issue resolved.

Thanks,

Steve