Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gulvenitin@hotmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Jan 21, 2020

SET UP FOR BOSE 700

i have recently purchase sound bar bose 700 only.

but don't feel the sound what I got at the time of demo and what I was expecting. have connected all below, 

• Bose Soundbar 700
  • ADAPTiQ headset
  • Optical cable
  • HDMI cable
  • Power cable

could you please guide me if anything to be change in setup and upgradation.

nitin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: SET UP FOR BOSE 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by gulvenitin@hotmail.com

Hello nitin, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that the Soundbar 700 audio is not exactly what you expected. 

Have you ran the ADAPTiQ process with you soundbar? The size of your living space and the location of your speaker can have an effect on the audio. By running the ADAPTiQ technology, this helps calibrate the audio from the soundbar to provide the best response for your room. If you have not yet performed this, or would like to re-run the process please follow this link for instruction.  

If you're still not fully satisfied with the audio after this process, you can still alter the audio levels after the ADAPTiQ calibration within the Bose Music app.If you wish to adjust the bass level, click here. If you wish to adjust the center channel level, click here.

As for upgrades, surround speakers and bass modules are available for purchase. You can have a maximum of one set of surround speakers and two (of the same) bass modules attached to the Soundbar 700. At this time the following components are compatible: Bass Module 700, Bass Module 500, Surround Speakers and Sound Speakers 700. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions, and do let us know how you get on with the ADAPTiQ process. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by gulvenitin@hotmail.com

Hello nitin, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that the Soundbar 700 audio is not exactly what you expected. 

Have you ran the ADAPTiQ process with you soundbar? The size of your living space and the location of your speaker can have an effect on the audio. By running the ADAPTiQ technology, this helps calibrate the audio from the soundbar to provide the best response for your room. If you have not yet performed this, or would like to re-run the process please follow this link for instruction.  

If you're still not fully satisfied with the audio after this process, you can still alter the audio levels after the ADAPTiQ calibration within the Bose Music app.If you wish to adjust the bass level, click here. If you wish to adjust the center channel level, click here.

As for upgrades, surround speakers and bass modules are available for purchase. You can have a maximum of one set of surround speakers and two (of the same) bass modules attached to the Soundbar 700. At this time the following components are compatible: Bass Module 700, Bass Module 500, Surround Speakers and Sound Speakers 700. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions, and do let us know how you get on with the ADAPTiQ process. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

gulvenitin@hotmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Jan 21, 2020

Dear team 

Thanks I did the settings as suggested and now it's much better than the previous.

Thanks

Nitin