chetanny
Participant
Registered since

Sep 30, 2017

SOUND TOUCH APP - LATEST VERSION

HI,

What is the latest sound touch app version? 

This is the link I found on this site: https://www.soundtouch.com/KnowledgeCenterView#!/feedtype=SINGLE_ARTICLE_DETAIL&dc=SoundTouch&criter...

However, the app on the Apple Store was released in July. I understand that there was an update in September. 

Having several wifi connectivity issues with my soundtouch 10 and was hoping the latest app could help.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: SOUND TOUCH APP - LATEST VERSION

Hi chetanny,

Thanks for the question.  The version in the App Store is still 15.x  We have pushed a behind the scenes update to some users to update them to 16.x, but have placed the update on hold for the time being.  For more information, check out the SoundTouch community homepage.

Best,

Brandon

M.Feuerstein
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2017

Hi,

new version 16.140.46 of Soundtouch App works on my Andoid and IOS systems normal.
On my Window system 10 ends the new installation in a circle with request for update.

I need urgent support to solve this problem,
many thank and regards

Michael

Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi M.Feuerstein, 

I'm sorry that you're experiencing this issue. Can you try to reboot your PC and see if that helps? If it doesn't please try to uninstall and re-install the SoundTouch app. The download page for the re-installation is HERE. Please let us know if this fixes it. 

Thank you