Highlighted
redrock
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

SOUNDTOUCH CONTROLLER

Hi,

I Have a Bose Lifestyle Cinemate 535 Series II paired with Bose SoundTouch Series II wireless adapter. And also I bought the soundtouch controller (Circular shape). Can someone help me how to make or worked connecting with my Bose life style cinemate., I'm having troubleconnecting it. Hope to hear any solutions out there, Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
keef82
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Re: SOUNDTOUCH CONTROLLER

I don't believe the soundtouch controller is compatible with the cinemate products.
redrock
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Hi keef82 thanks for the reply, When I bouhgt it I did make sure to ask the sales manager at bose store that I can use it with the bose product I have and he said I can use it thats why I bought it as an accessories for our home theater. Thanks

Hi redrock, 

If you have a Lifestyle 535 II, then we should be able to get this to work. To piggy back off keef82's comment, fewer Cinemate systems are compatible with this than Lifestyle models but the 535 series II should work. 

To connect the controller, open the app and go to Menu () Settings > Speaker Settings > Select your system > Connect to SoundTouch Controller 

Thank you 

redrock
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Hi 

esotronic
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 7, 2016

I have the same problem as dircribed... I have the soundtouch controller (Circular shape) and want to pair it with the soundtouch 520 and with the new app there is nothing like in the manueal stated....

eplore -> settings -> system -> "connect soundtouch controller"

where is this setting in the new app?!