Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

ST30 will not play

So a continuing issue with my ST30. Some tune in channels play one week, but not the next. This week it is addicted to radio channels that do not play. Switching between presets many times repeatedly, a resolution from a year ago, does not work anymore. Unplugging the speaker and restarting no longer works. Resetting the wifi network has no effect. Resetting the entire system has no effect. So Bose, why does your expensive speaker not just work? Can I put in a warranty claim and get my money back since it does not function as intended?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: ST30 will not play

Hi SM44229,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community.

We apologize for the amount of frustration you've been dealing with on your ST30, but I'd like to help.

Can you let me know what stations and streaming source your favorite presets are? Is there any error in the SoundTouch app when this happens and what is it?

Let us know the results so we can assist further.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Bar rocking blue, addictedtoradio.com

Classic rock hits, addictedtoradio.com

Just assume randomly they work, then they don't. No matter resetting the preset, the wifi, the entire speaker set up, or anything I can do effects if they work.

Severly disappointed in this product and now each time I use it, I have a bad feeling as if I am about to spend 30+ minutes tring to get it to work and then being frustrated, or maybe it just works this time....

Before this tunein or whatever you call it, at least the presets worked, although I had to update all the time.

Will you just refund my money? Can I ship this brick to you? I would really prefer to go with a different manufacturer at this point.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello SM44229,

Thank you for the additional details.

I will raise this to development for you to have this investigated.

As for a refund inquiry, please contact technical support over the phone for further assistance.

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us," and a phone number will be listed.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support