jheiliger
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 25, 2017

Shuffle is not working on SoundTouch 30

I have a SoundTouch 30 and I primarliy play playlists through Amazon music. Problem is, it won't shuffle. It takes all my playlists and will only play them through alphabetically (how they are ordered on the Amazon Music Website). I have restarted and forced updates and uninstalled and reinstalled the SoundTouch app on my iMac and still nothing but the error 1300. I've seen this reported as "solved" in other topics but unless I am missing something, my issue is not solved.

Anyone else still experincing this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Shuffle is not working on SoundTouch 30

Hi  jheiliger,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Amazon Music.

This is actually an issue that our engineers are aware of.  We're working directly with Amazon to determine the root cause of the issue and hope to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Best,

Brandon

jheiliger
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 25, 2017

Thank you for the response. The shuffle issue seems to be one that has affected the SoundTouch for quite a while. Is this current issue one that the engineers are getting resolved soon? Is there a workaround? I paid a lot of money for this speaker and would like to use it as intended.

Hi again,

There is no workaround at this time, but as soon as it is resolved we will update the community.

Best,

Brandon