Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

Simultaneous rarely worked / worse than when I first got them. Need guidance

I need help making my speakers play together without drops. When I first got them (I have (2) 10's and (1) 20 they worked together pretty good but of late, they rarely all work together. I am unsure if a recent update has anything to do with it but need some guidance. Lastly, the other change that may have effected things is my internet provider recently changed equipment where now I have one main router and other routers (cable boxes) acting as extensions throughout the house. This was supposed to widen my range which seems effective for surfing but maybe not the speakers. I thought these set up their own "network" to minimize interruptions but I see no evidence of that working. I simply want my home to fill up with the music I am playing but when I go room to room, it never fails where one speaker isn't working or cutting in and out. My home is a good size but isn't enourmous, I expected much better results. Can someone please give me guidance?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jun 2, 2018

Re: Simultaneous rarely worked / worse than when I first got them. Need guidance

Sorry to say that you’re not the only one. It seems that the last update went wrong and so far Bose said nothing and did nothing to fix the problem they created. Check the other entries in the forum. They are expected to do something soon. Post if you find another info/solution.