Plz fix Sirius Xm Code 6020. **bleep**.
8 REPLIES 8
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Sirius XM Code 6020

Hi Jeemate,

Thanks for the post.  The engineering team has released this in response to the SiriusXM issues:

“We are aware of issues impacting some SoundTouch customers using the SiriusXM service. The SiriusXM third party authentication server is currently down. This is impacting log-in and some on-demand services. We are working directly with SiriusXM on this issue and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.”

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best,

Brandon

KelliB
Participant
Registered since

Nov 8, 2017

That's great that the Engineering team released the statement.  How about a fix for the problem????  It's been 2 weeks!!!  This is UNACCEPTABLE.  When will it be fixed?

defenske
Participant
Registered since

Dec 4, 2017

Sirius XM customer support says it's a Bose issue.  

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi defenske,

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issues with SiriusXM.

We posted an update saying that the SiriusXM issue was resolved by them on the 28th of November.  Are you still having problems playing it via SoundTouch?

Can you try removing your SiriusXM account from the SoundTouch App, then re-adding it?  Does this help at all?

Best Regards,

Brandon

josecin43
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

Brandon i have the same problem 

i opened it on my Imac, and it seems like it will connect and work but  after a second it says Looking for your speaker and it stops and do nothing

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi josecin43,

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with your setup.

Are you able to remove SiriusXM from the SoundTouch app and re-add it?  Does this help?

If not, can you go onto the SiriusXM website and change your password to something new?  Once that is done, please try to re-add your SiriusXM account to the SoundTouch app.  This should resolve the issue.

Let us know if it doesn't!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

josecin43
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

thanks for the info

it didnt work, 

i deleted the user and changed password 

in the site and retunred and nothing, 

What the app does is that i select the channel and seems like it will play and even paired with the speaker, it says for a second "wait we are searching for your speaker, and after a second it do nothing

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi again josecin43,

Thanks for the updated post.  

Can we try a power cycle of your wireless router?  Just unplug the router from power for 30 seconds, then reconnect and lets test SiriusXM again.  If the app is telling you that it is searching for your speaker, it sounds like this may also be a system detection issue, which is usually related to the wireless router.

Let me know if this helps at all.

Best,

Brandon