txsgirl66
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

SiriusXM Favorites Don't Save anymore

I have used the Soundtouch app for awhile and love it. Suddenly, it won't save my sirius favorites. It saves presets, and all the channels are available to look at. If I click on the heart, it says "adding to favorites" but then it never does. If I then go into favorites, it tells me "no items". I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, same problem. Help? 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: SiriusXM Favorites Don't Save anymore

Hi txsgirl66,

Thanks for your message. Currently I'm not sure what is causing this issue, or whether it is an issue with Sirius in general or just an issue with the Bose app.

Have you tried accessing Sirius outside of the Bose SoundTouch app? Is the issue the same there? If so, it could well be a general Sirius issue.

In any case, I've done some research online and apparently, your list of favourites can disappear when Sirius updates their subscription list. I'm not sure if this has happened lately, but have you tried going into your history and choosing the last XM preset you listened to? Do your presets then reappear as normal?

Let me know if this helps - if not, I will discuss internally and see if there's any further information I can find.

Regards

Ben

Mehr fühlen, mehr erleben.
Neu in der Community? In unseren Community-Richtlinien findest Du hilfreiche Tipps für den Einstieg.
Highlighted
DougG
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 6, 2015

I'm having the same issue. Favourites disappeared earlier this week. I can't add any new ones, even though the Soundtouch App says it adding one when I try. I tried logging out of the Sirius service on the SoundTouch app and now it won't let me log back in.  Tried favourites etc on the Sirius standalone app on the same iPhone and Mac and can't log into the Sirius service on either device now.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi DougG,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with SiriusXM.  It is currently being investigated by engineering.

Are you still having issues with logging in?  Are you getting an error code and message?

Thanks,

Brandon

Highlighted
DougG
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 6, 2015

Hi Brandon,

Yes, the problem is the same as yesterday. When I try to log in I get a message 'GOT IT Taking care of that for you' and then it just hangs forever. Tried it on iOS and on my Mac and get the same thing. Last evening I did get the 'SiriusXM is currently unavailable' message on a couple of my attempts to log in. I ran the standalone Sirius app and had no trouble logging in or saving favourites so it definitely looks like a Bose issue. I did notice a big (45-60 second) channel update in my car a couple of days ago, so I'm wondering if something in the SiriusXM service changed that might have broken the Bose integration.

Thanks for checking into this...definitely frustrating.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the follow-up post.  I've gotten follow-up from engineering which confirms an issue on the Sirius XM side.

“We are aware of issues impacting some SoundTouch customers using the SiriusXM service. The SiriusXM third party authentication server is currently down. This is impacting log-in and some on-demand services. We are working directly with SiriusXM on this issue and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.”

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
DougG
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 6, 2015

Thanks for letting me/us know Brandon. It definitely felt like a Sirius issue. Glad they're on top of it.

Cheers

Doug

Highlighted
txsgirl66
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

I hope they get it fixed soon. I tried again today and still can't add Sirius back. Very frustrating!