Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 17, 2016

SiriusXM no longer works on SoundTouch IV music systems

I have two Wave SoundTouch IV music systems which I bought expressly for listening to SiriusXM.  It used to work but for the past month or so neither works.  All I get is the error message: "HMM... Looks like SiriusXM isn't available right now.  Please try again later. (3903)".  It appears that other people are having the same problem but Bose is not addressing the issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: SiriusXM no longer works on SoundTouch IV music systems

Hi tgederberg, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Curiously, are you able to log in and stream audio normally from the SiriusXM website directly? Can you try to remove and re-add SiriusXM from within the SoundTouch app and re-test? Here are the steps to do so:

1. In the app, choose Menu > Settings > Music Services
  2. Select the desired service
  3. Select the service account
  4. Select REMOVE ACCOUNT
  5. To re-add the account, reselect the service

Please let us know. 

Thank you 

Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 17, 2016

Brent, that fixed the problem.  Thanks!  I was thinking that the problem was not with Sirius since I have three Wave systems, two SoundTouch IV systems and one Wave Music System with a Bluetooth adapter.  I was able to play Sirius XM on the Music System via Bluetooth on my iPhone but not on the SounTouch IV systems via wifi.  

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello tgederberg,

I am very happy to hear this resolved your issue. If you ever have any questions/concerns, feel free and reach out to us.

Thank you,

Joel