luis.restrepo7025
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Sistema de música Wi-Fi® SoundTouch® 30 serie II en bucle de actualización (Nunca termina)

Cordial saludo,

El Sistema de música Wi-Fi® SoundTouch® 30 serie II se encuentra en un bucle de actualización (Completa el 100 y vuelve a empezar), no permite conexión a través de cable ethernet, USB o WiFi. He intentado instalando actualización manual a traves de pendrive (aunque el instructivo no especifica el tipo de formato que debe tener: Mac OS plus, ExFat, MS-DOS(FAT)...): https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/updating-soundtouch-30-20-systems.html igualmente no funciona.

A su vez, es relevante precisar que el sistema de sonido se encuentra bloqueado ya que no recibe los comandos preestablecidos para restablecer de fabrica (1 + Vol -), actualizar (4 + Vol -)...

Gracias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Sistema de música Wi-Fi® SoundTouch® 30 serie II en bucle de actualización (Nunca termina)

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi Luis.restrepo7025, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. 

As your issue still persists I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that we weren't able to provide you with a solution via this platform. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jessie_O

Re: Sistema de música Wi-Fi® SoundTouch® 30 serie II en bucle de actualización (Nunca termina)

Hi Luis.restrepo7025,

thank you for your post and welcome to Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your SoundTouch 30 and the update loop. I will do all I can to assist you! 

I would recommend trying the update with a USB cable to your PC or Mac (I apologize if you have tried this already, the translation isn't completely clear). If this is unsuccessful, please reach out to your local Technical Support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, Select your country of residence and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. 

If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us again!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
luis.restrepo7025
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Cordial saludo, 

La solución sugerida no fuciona. Aún persiste el problema.

Gracias

Hector_B

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi Luis.restrepo7025, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. 

As your issue still persists I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that we weren't able to provide you with a solution via this platform. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

View solution in original post