Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 2, 2016

Re: Sleep Timer & Alarm Clock

Do we have to wait until 2025 ? For a positive réponse ?
We are just your legal customer And ask for this simple feature. ...
Each year we had the same answer. Please marketing team make your priority also for simple feature for your customers And we ll have an happy New year with Bose experience

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 5, 2014

So why is it you can make this happen in the wave radio but not in any other system.Seems to me that this should not be to hard. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello All,

Thank you all for the posts.  We have not heard any new information at this time about a sleep timer and alarm clock feature at this time. This has been passed over to development as a feature request. Once we have more information, we will let the community know. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 8, 2018

Well, thats IT for me then! Im returning my two 10’s and one 20 i got for christmas! I will rather go for a line of multirom speakers that have these basic features and an support forum with info instead of empty answars. Shame on you bose

Piff; sorry 4 the b4d english, i tend to rage alot 😕
Robotics Engineer and automation lover 😄
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 16, 2017

How many times have we heard the same old lame response from you guys? "It has been passed over to the developers". If I could be bothered to go back and search I'm pretty sure this was the answer given back in 2015!

Come on Bose. Stop fannying around with useless changes to the Application UI and give us the features we have been asking for (and the features your competitors have been providing for ages).

Further spending on Bose products is now on hold in my household. Anyone want to buy my useless pile of speakers from me? Fat chance Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 27, 2017

I agree, this has been dragging on for way too long. It's an easy yet powerful feature, integrating the product more naturally into my daily routine of getting up and falling asleep with music.

Despite the fact that I already have 3x ST 20, 2x ST 10, a ST 300 and an AM300 at one of my houses, I've subsequently started buying Sonos for my second house. Obviously over time I'm inclined to standardize across both places and will likely move on to Sonos. However, I don't believe Bose will give a **bleep** anyways which is fine with me. The market will sort it out in the long run 😉 Not necessarily because of the mentioned features but because of how they listen to their customers.

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 2, 2016

Please can the product manager priorise the alarm setting feature . He is the leader and has to decide. It sur not the development team has to decide by itself.
Please marketing team manager make something for your loyal customers .
Happy New year
I hope we ll have good news soon
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2016

i can`t agree more. The product is missing some basic elements, and that is a pitty at the moment. I understand that strategic development elements are sensitive to post but it doesn`t seem such a problem to say: alarm (or fi IFTTT) is ongoing or not going to happen.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 4, 2017

Kind of annoying that you spend a few thousand dollars on a home theater system + multiroom speakers and that in the end you always have that feeling of having been a bit ripped off. In a home automation era, how can you not implement a basic feature such as an alarm clock ?!? Would there be a workaround with Alexa, IFTTT or something ? 

We just moved into a new home, we would need a speaker like the ST 30 to add to my 4 ST 10 and LS 535 but purchase is on hold because I might sell the whole system and go with Sonos.

Still waiting for that SoundCloud integration btw fellas ! 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 27, 2017

Tbh, after a week of Sonos I think it's a great alternative. Particularly Sonos ONE outperforms ST10 from my perspective. And it's sooo nice to get up with music in the morning as an alarm clock. Hence, at the second place I started building out a Sonos ecosystem and will have to decide whether the ST ecosystem at the other place stays...