Highlighted
juphilou
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Oct 2, 2016

Re: Sleep Timer and Alarm

We are Just customer. We are note geek or developers. We are Just waiting that Bose déliver a great product adapted to be usefull and with simplicity.
that s why we ask to Bose this feature for a long time , that should be integrated in this kind of fixed speaker from the begining (sountouch 20)
Highlighted
suncomve
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 19, 2018

Second all the requests for the Sleep Timer and/or Auto Off feature on Bose SoundTouch 30. If a Sleep Timer is not possible, at least incorporate an Auto Off feature like on the SoundLink II. It's a no brainer. Request immediate implementation.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi suncomve,

Thanks for the recommendation!  I'll send this up to the software team.  I can't give a time frame on if/when it will be implemented, but I will update the thread if I hear anything.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Sonic_the_racoon
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Apr 1, 2017

@Brandon_M wrote:

Hi suncomve,

Thanks for the recommendation!  I'll send this up to the software team.  I can't give a time frame on if/when it will be implemented, but I will update the thread if I hear anything.

Best Regards,

Brandon

[First guffaws out loud, then thinks to self "how freaking embarrassing must it be for modertor Brandon_M to reply here pretty much exactly what the original modertor Brent_B first replied here way back in December 2016!"]

Highlighted
juphilou
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Oct 2, 2016

Yes Waou exactly the same Answer since 3 years . ? ... we customers are just waiting for alarm and sleep timer .
Once upon a time We had the time display function and we are still waiting for all the connected functions ...

Please bose dev team show us how good you are . ....!

Highlighted
Robert 498
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 12, 2018

Maybe in time for Xmas this year? Please? 

Highlighted
Zewe
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 7, 2015

i second this one we need it now! its been a long enought wait!

/Per

Highlighted
csm55
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 31, 2016

After getting rid of my Soundtouch equipment and purchasing Sonos, I finally got a Sleep Timer....and a lot more! No more Bose products for me.
Highlighted
Sonic_the_racoon
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Apr 1, 2017

There are 3rd party apps for both iOS and Android that do the sleep timer job perfectly with SoundTouch devices. The one I use is called "TimerApp for Bose Soundtouch", look it up in the Play Store.

Highlighted
twdski
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 26, 2018

Hey Brandon_M,

Can you add another request for the SoundTouch alarm and sleep functions to the development team for me? Like many others on this thread I have multiple Bose products and am disappointed with the lack of response and development in this department.