Highlighted
suncomv
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 25, 2019

Re: 3rd party Android app that provides Sleep Timer and Alarm!

We already pay a premium for apparently premium products from Bose #bose. Why do we have to pay more for a seemingly simple app update to a third party which should clearly be provided by the manufacturer!?
Highlighted
suncomv
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 25, 2019

Re: Sleep Timer and Alarm

A sleep timer is necessary! Please read all the posts before responding to this thread and only referring to the alarm feature.
Highlighted
suncomv
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 25, 2019

Excellent simile!
Highlighted
suncomv
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 25, 2019

...and 3 years going, there is no resolution to a simple matter! Premium prices require premium products and premium support! Let's address this issue already!
Highlighted
juphilou
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Oct 2, 2016

Merci brandon. J'espère que le marketing team va enfin prioriser la fonctionnalité alarme pour le soundtouch. ... ça fait tellement longtemps qu on l'attend. Please. Svp. Por favor .
Si l'alarme arrive je promets que je reviens chez Bose ....
Highlighted
juphilou
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Oct 2, 2016

Y a t il quelqu un qui nous écoute chez Bose ? Un sujet qui paraît si simple et tant attendu ....et toujours pas de vraie solution.... pour nous réveiller ou nous endormir avec notre soundtouch . What à pitty
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi juphilou,

Thank you for the post.

I apologize, but I do not speak French.  If you would like to ask your question in French, feel free to post on the Bose FR community HERE.

Best Regards,

Brandon

suncomve
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 19, 2018

Here is the translation from Google translate for Brandon. Now please respond:

"Is there anyone who listens to us at Bose? A subject that seems so simple and long-awaited .... and still no real solution .... to wake us up or fall asleep with our soundtouch. What to pitty"
Highlighted
DaisyD
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 14, 2017

There is a quick answer. Nobody does listen. This thread has been running for 3 years and there has been no innovation in that time. No solutions. It's very disappointing. 

Highlighted
Sonic_the_racoon
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Apr 1, 2017

I believe that the simple answer is, Bose provides this functionality in their more expensive SoundWave range, so it's a point of difference between SoundWave and the cheaper SoundTouch range. If they were to incorporate the same functionality into the cheaper product, this would potentially cannibalize sales of the more expensive product.

Personally I don't see much of an issue with paying 1 or 2% extra for a 3rd party app that provides exactly the functionality that this thread is asking for, which I have done. But I do understand the point of view of those who don't think this should be forced upon them (as you will see from my very strident earlier posts in this thread).