Highlighted
Jim George
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 16, 2016

Sony Blu-Ray model UHP-H1 remote IR code for my 535 series III system.

My 535 series III system does not recognize my Sony Blu-Ray player model UHP-H1 remote control.  Tried the auto set up mode and it was not recognized. Then tried the manual remote control setup procedure and none of the IR codes would work?  Has anybody been able to find the proper remote control IR code to allow my 535 to work with Sony's newest Blu-Ray top of the line player? 
1 REPLY 1

Re: Sony Blu-Ray model UHP-H1 remote IR code for my 535 series III system.

Hi JimGeorge,
I did not have a specific code listed in the database for the Sony UHP-H1 but that does not mean there is not a code that will work. It may be you need to connect the IR emitter cable to the console to get the IR signal to the DVD player. The signal comes out of the left lower front of the console to control your devices. If the signal is not getting from there to the Blu Ray the IR emitter cable is needed.
The emitter has small jelly bean size emitters on the end and the flat side sends the IR signal out.  One would need to be attached to the front of the Blu Ray directly on the IR sensor. Once you have that connected try auto programming and manual programming if needed.
Best regards.
Shawn