Highlighted
gadget51
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 12, 2017

Sound Touch 10 SiriusXM error 6020

Today I tried to change station on Sirius - Got error 6020 " Looks like SiriusXM isn't available right now - Please try again later (6020) - Rebooted and factory reset, removed and reinstalled app on device - Subscription up to date - plays on laptop - What's next ??

8 REPLIES 8
KelliB
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 8, 2017

Re: Sound Touch 10 SiriusXM error 6020

Same issue here with the SoundTouch 300. Inerenet radio works fine, Sirius works on APP and in car. Tried deleting and reinstalling APP. Nothing works. Frustrating Bose! Something goes wrong every single day.

Hi KelliB and gadget51,

Sorry to hear about the SiriusXM issues.  

Have they resolved themselves?  Are you still having the same issues now?

I would have you both attempt a power cycle of your wireless routers, but I don't think that will resolve the issue.  It is worth a shot if it's not too difficult.

I'm going to take a look into this and see if I can get more information.

Best Regards,

Brandon

KelliB
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 8, 2017

No, it's Thursday and the issue has not resloved itself.  This has been going on since Sunday.  Bose, you need to find a fix to add Sirius to the Soundtouch APP.  I don't pay for Sirius to not be able to listen to it.  I've called Bose twice...and waited 45 minutes just to be told they don't know when it will be fixed, they're looking into if there's an issue, try calling Sirius.  I've called Sirius, and they say it's a Bose issue they are not even aware of an issue because my Sirius service works on all other devices.

Bose hurry up and get this solved!

Hi gadget51 and KelliB,

We are aware of issues impacting some SoundTouch customers using the SiriusXM service. The SiriusXM third party authentication server is currently down. This is impacting log-in and some on-demand services. We are working directly with SiriusXM on this issue and will communicate further details when we can.

Kind Regards

garbearz
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2017

Following, same issue.

Frequent problems as well with iTunes Library not available. Reinstalled app today, so far so good there.

DAVES12340
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

Thank you Bose after a long wait SIRIUS XM soundtouch app now working.

DAVES12340
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

hERE WE ALL GO AGAIN JUST OVER A MOUTH AFTER CORRECTING THE PROBLEM IS BACK THE SANE AS BEFORE

DAVES12340
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

SORRY I JUNPED THE GUN ITS BACK UP NO PROBLEMS

Regards Dave S