Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 1, 2015

Re: Sound Touch 10 SiriusXM error 6020

Brandon, this needs to be escalated faster and higher. Many of us bought these products specifically to be able to use SiriusXM and the failure to timely fix this is a serious problem that has lingered far too long. For functionality that used to work, to take this long to make it work again is untenable. Just suggests that perhaps Bose just does not care about its customers. Please get someone to prove this suspicion as incorrect.

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 8, 2017

Agree! It’s been a week and a half. Sirius has told me multiple times there are no issues with it’s third party server as Bose claims. Someone get to the bottom of this and resolve this quickly! I called 3 times last week before Bose even acknowledged the issue.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 19, 2017

Brandon, has there been any update on this? I intend to return all of my Bose Equipment nearly $10k when I return from my vacation if I still can’t use the Sirius XM app. This was a determining feature and I feel I’ve been cheated by the company. This is a good example of how class action issues arise.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi all, 

The latest that we have is the message posted in our announcements section that cgs999 has referenced. When we have additional information, we will share it with the community. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

How long does it take to get a server back on line?  That sounds like a cop-out.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 1, 2015

Does make you wonder, huh? Going on two weeks to come to that conclusion and still no fix?

@Xyz987 wrote:

How long does it take to get a server back on line?  That sounds like a cop-out.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 1, 2015

Brandon we appreciate the link, but were hoping for a solution. Please escalate this in the Bose support team. You have a growing number of disgruntled customers that bought this product based on the SiriusXM functionality (like me). I know I want to support the product but this is taking way to long to get resolved.

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

It isn't some customers , I can almost guarantee it is every customer who is a subscriber to SiriusXm user and is trying to use it in a Bose equipment, this is very sad, annoying and unacceptable situation.
Highlighted
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

If you return them for a refund, you have no damages and no lawsuit.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 17, 2017

Got an update on my Sound Touch SA-5 and finally added SiriusXM. Amazing that a Bose update could fix a SiriusXM “third party authentication server” problem.