Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2018

Sound Touch 300 Sound Bar

So I have had this a few months and still having few issues that I haven’t got round to sorting out.
My music library seems to work from the app on MacBook but when I try to use iPhone to play my music all I keep getting is error code 6304.
Has been doing this since we got it but thought while I had five minutes I would try and find out if there is a way to get it to work.
Thanks 😊
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Sound Touch 300 Sound Bar

Hello Melissa841

Thanks for posting in the community!  Sorry to hear about the library issues, but I'd be glad to assist!

In order for the music library to work, the computer needs to be turned on and running.  

So if you're attempting to access the library from your mobile device while the computer is in sleep mode or turned off, this will populate this error.  

I would recommend making sure the computer is turned on, and in the energy saving settings, make sure that "put hard disks to sleep" is disabled.  

The other option is if you don't want to have you're computer running all the time, other users have had luck using a NAS drive like the Western Digital My Cloud.  This is a hard drive that connects to your router so you can access your library all the time from all your devices with the SoundTouch App.

Warm Regards,

Tony - Community Support