Sound Touch Streaming Services In Canada

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer

Sound Touch Streaming Services In Canada

I have been searching around to confirm the latest list of streaming services for SoundTouch.

Particularly, is Amazon Music now aviailable on Sound Touch? I just got Prime on Apple TV and noticed with my subscription AM is available to me.

Looking at the different pages on the Bose.ca sales site, there seems to be a variety services advertised, depending on which product description being viewed. Probably outdated images on the web pages. (Note to marketing)

What are the actual steaming services available to SoundTouch these days?

4 REPLIES

Re: Sound Touch Streaming Services In Canada

Hello rickatk,

The complete list of supported streaming music services is as follows: 

Internet Radio 
Pandora 
iHeartRadio 
Spotify 
Deezer 
Sirius XM Internet Radio 
Amazon Music 
QQ Music 

Not all services may be available in your region. Thanks for alerting us to the discrepancy on the website. I'll pass your feedback to the web team.

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Silent Starter

All of the above streaming services are listed in the Soundtouch app (Canadian version) but not iHeart radio. It should be as iHeart is operating in Canada.

Hi leonj336

Thanks for the update! 

Correct, iHeart is not available through the SoundTouch app in Canada at this time.  My best recommendation is to connect to the system with either Airplay or Bluetooth (depending on which series) to stream this service to your systems.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Vocal Volunteer

@Tony_A wrote:

Hi leonj336

Thanks for the update! 

Correct, iHeart is not available through the SoundTouch app in Canada at this time.  My best recommendation is to connect to the system with either Airplay or Bluetooth (depending on which series) to stream this service to your systems.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

I recently moved to a new town and of course had to check out the local radio stations. I found a couple featuring soft rock and well, the station is called The Lounge, so I not too sure how to characterize their format. The stations are part of the Pattison Radio Group. I have added these two channels using the built in VTuner app available on SoundTouch. VTuner was one of the original baked in internet radio apps that many audio gear manufacturers are still using today. VTuner is still going strong even though a number of the radio channels are going to paid subscription.

Thanks Bose, for keeping the VTuner app in the SoundTouch and Smart Home lines!