Chadget
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 8, 2019

Sound Touch Wireless Link Adapter w/ my Soundsport Wireless Bluetooth or Soundsport Free headphones

Is it possible to use my Soundsport Wireless Bluetooth or Soundsport Free headphones with my Sound Touch Series II Wireless Adapter?

4 REPLIES 4
Chadget
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 8, 2019

Soundsport Wireless Bluetooth or Soundsport Free headphones withSound Touch Wireless Link Adapter II

Is it possible to use my Soundsport Wireless Bluetooth or Soundsport Free headphones with my Sound Touch Series II Wireless Adapter?  

Re: Soundsport Wireless Bluetooth or Soundsport Free headphones withSound Touch Wireless Link Ada...

Hello Chadget, 

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Community!

In this instance, can I ask what sort of intention you had to use the Adapter with the headphones here?

As in, did you want to turn your headphones into a Wi-Fi device? Or was this something else?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Liam

Community Support

Chadget
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 8, 2019

Re: Soundsport Wireless Bluetooth or Soundsport Free headphones withSound Touch Wireless Link Ada...

Hi Liam.
Thanks for your response.
I have Soundsport Wireless and Soundsport Free headphones and I’d like to be able to listen to my TV.
Will the Sound Touch Wireless Link adapter help me do that? (Latest version)

Hi Chadget!

If you want to connect your SoundSport headphones to your TV via Bluetooth - your TV will need the Bluetooth capability. Does your TV have this?

Warm Regards,

Sam F