Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

Sound Touch Wireless Speakers go in and out

The latest software update for the soundtouch 10 speakers created an issue, wifi connects to music station then cuts out.    Have reset speakers and router several times, nothing has changed except the software update, very annoying.  Have had this speaker for several months, is there a solution?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Sound Touch Wireless Speakers go in and out

Hi Murfdog3030, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue and would love to assist you further. 

So that I can understand your issue a little further can you please answer the following: 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this. If any other members of the community have had this issue and have found a resolution please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

Hector

Thank you so much I did manually update my speakers and all seems to be working properly again.  What a task.  Sure do enjoy the sound quality of BOSE.  Again thanks, Pat

Highlighted

Hi Murfdog3030, 

Thanks for updating me on this. You are more than welcome! 

Please mark my post as a solution if the issue is fully resolved for you so that other users can see it. 

If you have any further issues or questions please don't hesitate to ask me or the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!