Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayesh
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 12, 2018

Sound Touch support for Amazon Prime Music INDIA

Dear Sir / Madam, 

I had amazon music India working on my Soundtouch which was purchased in India, but now all of a sudden it stopped working. Now it says Music is not suppoted in your region.

Bose systems are very popular here, so is Amazon services… once this is resolved, Bose will see many more happy customers in India!

Thanks and regards.

Jayesh

7 REPLIES 7
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Sound Touch support for Amazon Prime Music INDIA

Hi Jayesh,

Thank you for the post, and welcome to the community!

I believe this is something that has been changed on Amazon's end.  Let me take a look into this and see what exactly is going on.

Best,

Brandon - Community Support

Rajesh Batra
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2018

It has stopped working for me, as well yesterday. Please help in resolution

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello @Jayesh and @Rajesh Batra,

Thank you for the posts. This was not intended to be added at this time since we do not have the support in place for Amazon Prime Music in India. Once this is available we will let the community know.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Venkatraman N
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 12, 2018

The same has happened to me. Just to clarify, it was Amazon.com music which was playing for me. Not the Indian one. After the recent update that too does not work. Since we don’t have Spotify in India, amazon prime India integration is the bare minimum to expect. In any case we will leave it the Bose folks. Please note that your wave radios are gaining popularity and it would be good to push development to support this growth.
Jayesh
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 12, 2018

Joel,

Since so many users are complaining here, me including, can you atleast escalate this issue as a priority item with the development team?

I know it would he hard to give a timeframe as this kind of integration requires more "paperwork" than code.

Indian soundtouch users are in a bad situation, since NONE of the streaming services are integrated as of now, and it merely remains a bluetooth speaker.

Please look into this matter, and help us all remain loyal Bose customers.

ramesh bitra
Participant
Registered since

Oct 3, 2017

Dear Bose,

now in India, amazon prime music is supporting and it’s been months already passes...

when we can expect the same support in SoundTouch app ...?

similarly for the airplay2, waiting for the timelines for the same ....

parul.d
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 7, 2017

I think in absence of response/action from Bose we should shift to Sonos or other premium speaker manufacturers. We buy a premium product to get premium services. Your stores will remain empty in India (as they already are) unless you cater better to the Indian customers. 

If we wanted to run our Apple Music and Amazon Music subscrptions through Bluetooth we would definetely would have bought "other" premium (many sound better on Bluetooth and are less expensive than Bose) speakers. 

Your sales representatives first promise us that Amazon Prime Music service would be supported in India then it doesn't, your customer service blogs imply Apple Music would come to Soundtouch devices then it doesn't. 

What the hell is happening Bose?