Melv
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2018

Sound bar 300 Acousticmass is not very loud

I have a sound bar and have tried to connect it to my acousticmass but the mass doesn’t seem very loud like when I was shown it in the shop?

1 REPLY 1
MykelNeiD
Mentor
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

Re: Sound bar 300 Acousticmass is not very loud

This probably comes down to the fact that most shops don't use the actuall firmware version. It has been discussed in the past already that most users miss bass, as AdaptiQ is kinda cutting its loudness to half. Back with V14 of the firmware there was a bug so AdaptiQ was not correcty being applied to the AM300, wich got resolved in a later build, but most people weren't happy about it. But to be honest a overly boomy base is not what the AM300 is aimed to achieve and is fully unnatural. Though i have to admit as the hardware can handle higher levels of base easily ,bose should adjust their base scale to let's say +2 to have the level like +2 in its current state more in the default position to allow more head room.

To elaborate ,the current scale is -4 to +4 - 0 being default. Lets say -4  -3  -2  -1  0  1  |_|  3  4  is "okay-ish" this +2 should more be like the 0 position and give it a little more room