Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 27, 2017

Sound touch 300 and windows phone 10

So I fired up my windowsphone 10 ( Lumia 950) and although it says connected to my Soundtouch via blue tooth I get no sound from the soundtouch 300 same thing with DLna or using NFC the sound touch dosent play although it shows up.

I understand WP10 is a dying breed and there's no app support yada yada , but was just curious if anybody does use windows phone and got it to work with the soundtouch.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Oct 16, 2016

Re: Sound touch 300 and windows phone 10

Have Lumia 950 and will work Bluetooth with music but thats it. Very sad and leaves me very, very, very, very,  very, very upset.

Surface Pro 4 does have app support and that works pretty good for me.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Sound touch 300 and windows phone 10

Hi GoanGeek300 and GuyinPA75,

Thanks for sharing your posts! You are correct; currently, the SoundTouch app is not available for Windows phones. Further SoundTouch App compatibility information can be found here

I am surprised to hear that Bluetooth audio is not working. Can you confirm that you have also tried the following steps to pair your device?

1. On the remote control, press and hold the Bluetooth button until the Bluetooth indicator on the soundbar blinks blue.
  2. On your mobile device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. The Bluetooth feature is usually found in the Settings menu.
  3. Select the SoundTouch 300 soundbar from the device list. Once paired, the Bluetooth icon on the soundbar glows solid white, the soundbar emits a tone and the system’s name appears connected in the device list.
    • To disconnect your mobile device, turn off the Bluetooth feature on your mobile device.
    • To reconnect your mobile device, turn on the Bluetooth feature on your mobile device and press the Bluetooth button on the remote control. The soundbar will pair to the last mobile device that streamed to the soundbar. If there are multiple mobile devices stored in the soundbar’s pairing list, it may take a minute or two for the paired device to connect.

Best regards,

Brian