Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chubby
Participant
Registered since

Feb 3, 2020

Sound touch app and vi300 not staying connected

First off I tried everything under the sun to try and find my 700 bass module adjustments on the sound touch app...only options I have are on or off!!! Frustrating because the base sounds so good with music and rattles the house but does not have the same punch with movies! I’m expecting to have my house rattle when an explosion happens and I hardly get a thump! I’ve started from factory settings deleted the app and all that jazz but still nothing shows up! And now my virtually invisible speakers will not connect! Or stay connected! What a frustrating gongshow this has been so far! 

6 REPLIES 6
Jessie_O

Re: Sound touch app and vi300 not staying connected

Hi Chubby, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your System. 

Can you confirm which system you are using with the bass module and surround speakers? 

I would recommend disconnecting your bass for power for 20 seconds before trying to repair it again. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Chubby
Participant
Registered since

Feb 3, 2020

Can anybody help me here the vi300 are connected now but I still can’t adjust the bass for when watching movies...watching Godzilla and the house hasn’t rattled at all  yet which is very disappointing considering how good this system sounds when playing Bluetooth music 

Chubby
Participant
Registered since

Feb 3, 2020

I have the 300 Soundbar with the 700 bass module and the vi300 I’ve tried disconnecting the sub from power for over a minute even but when connected again the subwoofer adjustments are still not on the app the 700 pounds hard with music via Bluetooth but during movies it is much quieter and less impactful. Thank you for the quick response 

Jessie_O

Hi Chubby, 

Thank you for coming back to me! 

The bass adjustments are not in the app for the SoundTouch 300. However, you can use the remote control. I have included a LINK HERE to assist you with how to do this. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Chubby
Participant
Registered since

Feb 3, 2020

Is there a a reason that the base module would not be shaking the house during movies but will do so when listening to movies? 

Jessie_O

Hi Chubby, 

Thanks for coming back to me!

This could be for a number of reasons. It is not uncommon to have different audio settings for different sources. To make sure all is set up correctly, I would suggest heading to the audio settings on your source for your movies (TV, Bluray, etc) and making sure that you have 5.1 surround sound set as your preferred audio format. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O