Highlighted
edge1019
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Sound touch app can not play same music on my wireless speakers

Dear Bose Team,

I have purchased an ST300 and ST30 and when I first used the soundtouch app, I could control both speakers at the same time.

Now I am having some trouble. Here is the scenario:

- I have my ST app installed on my Iphone 6.
 - I played a music on my ST300.

- Music came out of my ST300

- I added the ST30. In the ST app, it displayed that it was added and that it was playing the music. The ST30 is also displaying that it is playing the same music. HOWEVER THERE IS NO MUSIC COMING OUT OF THE ST30.

I started the process again, but this time, I tried to play some music on the ST30 first. Music came out of it as expected but when I added the ST300 on the app, it was displaying that the ST300 is playing but NO SOUND IS COMING OUT.

Sometimes, when I use another device, say my IPAD, it works fine, but there are times like now, that when I use any device, it gives problems. It feels like the APP only works properly when it feels like to work properly.

Can you please advise. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sound touch app can not play same music on my wireless speakers

Hi edge1019, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue. Can you try the steps mentioned in the article HERE and see if they help? Please let us know if this doesn't resolve it. 

Kind Regards

edge1019
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Re: Sound touch app can not play same music on my wireless speakers

Hi Brent_B,

I tried some of the steps that are applicable. It worked once, but went back to the original problem.

By the way, the link you gave me now goes to a different page.

Can you please advise.