Daturner18
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Sound touch app shuffle function

Can’t find the shuffle function on the Bose app.  Any suggestions?

44 REPLIES 44
MohamedHamed
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

Why removed shuffle from Soundtouch app?

Are you serious why you should remove this option I can’t shuffle my playlists from Amazon Music anymore!!

Tegan_M

Re: Sound touch app shuffle function

Hello Daturner18, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I'll happily assist you with your query. 

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information, on what feature of the SoundTouch app are you trying to find a shuffle function?

Do let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Daturner18
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

When I’m playing a playlist from amazon prime music there’s only a repeat option, no shuffle option.

Hector_B

Hello Daturner18, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! 

Can you please try this with another source other than Amazon Prime Music to see if you are still unable to see the shuffle function? I would also like to know if you are using the Bose SoundTouch app on your PC or a mobile device? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Daturner18
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Amazon music and SiriusXM are the only sources I use and Amazon is the only one with play lists.  I use an iPhone for the app.

Hector_B

Hey Daturner18, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this! 

Does the shuffle function never appear or only appears intermittently?  Could you please attempt to delete and reinstall the application as well as testing this on another device to see if the same issue occurs? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the answers to the above. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Daturner18
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

The shuffle icon never appears, only the repeat icon shows up.  I’ve tried multiple devices and deleted and reinstalled the app, still no shuffle option.  Here’s what it looks like.

EB53D3E0-EB9C-440B-8E3D-E09402599A9A.jpeg

Daturner18
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Still there Hector B?

Jeff_G

Hello Daturner18, 

Thanks for getting back in touch.

The shuffle option should be there, but we are aware of instances where it has not been appearing. We have already escalated this to the development team and are awaiting more feedback. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G