Hector_B

Re: Sound touch app shuffle function

Hello Daturner18,

Thank you for posting and reaching back out to us today! 

We don't currently have any further updates on this at this moment in time, but we will ensure that we update the community as soon as we do. 

Sorry for the delay in getting you further information. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Daturner18
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Any progress towards fixing this?  Been over a month since I’ve been able to play my music, very frustrating.

Daturner18
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Guess not

Sam_F

Hi @Daturner18,

In regards to the shuffle feature, it is currently being looked into by our teams. At this time we do not have any further information on the progress of the situation.

Thank you for your patience as we look into things for you.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
MohamedHamed
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

+1 I can't find shuffle please resolve issue fast it's been a month now...

nevelyn20
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2020

My shuffle button is also nonexistent with my Amazon music. Very frustrating and annoying, especially since Bose is considered top of the line audio. It has also taken the company an excessive amount of time To fix the issue. I love the sound output but with all the connection and app issues since buying the speaker, now add this on...well, I’m starting to doubt if I will give Bose my business in the future. 

Bridie5
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

I have recently purchased a Bose 500 speaker and along with what appears many other people I cannot find the shuffle icon when using the app either on my IPad or android phone. Is there anything being done to rectify this?

Scv4ev
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

I also have no shuffle. Just gone.

Scv4ev
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

I have tried PC, 2 iPads and an iPhone.

neisar
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

Shuffle Function Missing on Amazon Music

I have subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited and when I created my personal playlists there is no shuffle function available.

It is not usable in its current form within the current Soundtouch App and feel how could this have been missed by Bose?

When are we likely to see this resolved as it appears others have experienced the same issues as myself for a few months now and we don't seem any nearer to resolving this.

For the record I have a Lifestyle 600. I have deleted Soundtouch APP and re- instated the app with no success.

Can someone at least give us an update to see if this is being resolved any time soon...