Re: Sound touch helper constantly running and using system resources
Thanks for the post. There has not been much movement on this issue, since I haven't been able to collect log files while this issue is happening. Are you able to do this for me? If so it would be much appreciated!
Instructions for collecting logs are as follows:
On Windows PC:
- If the SoundTouch application is running, close it
- If the SoundTouch server is running, close it using Task Manager.
- Right click on the SoundTouch icon on your desktop. Choose "Open file location"
- In the window that opens, locate the shortcut called "SoundTouchL"
- To open later more easily, you can temporarily move this app onto the user's desktop
- Double click on the icon to start the program with logging
- Logs will be saved in the SoundTouchLogs folder on your desktop
If we could grab those, I'll be able to escalate this up to engineering.
Brandon - Bose Support