SoundTouch 10/20/30 SA5 always on support after 22.0.2
I just wanted to say that the recent update might have been minor for a lot of people but the addition of a "toggle to disable power saving mode on the SoundTouch 10, SoundTouch 20, SoundTouch 30 and SA-5 Amplifiers" has been fantastic 😃
It is a solution I have been waiting years for and I was beginning to fear that it would never arrive. Yes, it's a feature that should have been included as far back as 2016, but at least it's here now and I am very thankful for its addition.
The only things left on the bucket list are:
- Airplay 2/Apple HomeKit
- Google Home Support
- Allow for other SoundTouch systems to be in a Stereo Pair
- Android Widget (at least like the Apple version)
- Not allow Clear All in notifications (on Android) to Clear the ST notification control. Other apps like YouTube & Music apps are persistent in notifications and do not disappear.
- Fix Spotify so it uses the newest SDK to allow for free accounts with ads and casting.
- Chromecast (yes I know it cant happen doesn’t mean I can't dream 😉)
- More Music services (yes I know I'm dreaming here also 😜)
With all the hell you guys get, thought I would at least say thanks for adding this. It does make a difference. Please don't stop now and get the rest of the list done before SoundTouch is abandoned.
p.s. Can you make it so you can toggle the settings if you have 2 SoundTouch 10's in a stereo pair? Currently you must unpair them to toggle the setting and then you have to repair them 🤷♂️