SoundTouch 10 Bluetooth unable to re-connect to mobile phone(s)
I have ST10 3 months. I connect the speaker to mobile phones (Android 9, Android 😎 and it works. But after some time (+/- over night) when I want to re-connect, it does not work. ST would simply not find any of the phones. The only thing that works is to plug it our from electricity and then plug in, again. Only then it works... for limited time only. I tried:
1) Re-installig ST10 to factory default setting
2) Connection of Various phones
3) Erasing phone BT list, ST10 BT list, restarting everything many times
4) Setting another WiFi channel(s) on router
5) Search for possible directions on this forum
I also have a no-name BT speaker that costs USD 40, and it works perfectly. Fast and realiable connection whenever I want to use it. Moreover, I have Bose SoundSport BT phones, and that product also works well with both phones.
So, the problem is not in our phones.
SoundTouch starts to drive me crazy 😞
Any suggestions how to fix those issues? Thanks a lot...