Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s01ren
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2021

SoundTouch 10 Shuffle Spotify

Dear Support,

I have a problem with my SoundTouch 10. It used to remember if I activated the „shuffle“ functionality on a Spotify playlist set to one of the presets. Recently, it always plays the songs in the order of the playlist which is very annoying. 

I saw, there are already similar topics here, but none of them solved the problem for me, as I am neither willing to buy and run a RaspberryPi or activate shuffle every time using the SoundTouch app (what would be the reason for the presets then anyway?)

I really hope Bose will be willing to fix this, because currently I am more frustrated by the product than enjoying some good sound. 

BR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: SoundTouch 10 Shuffle Spotify

Author Accepted Answer selected by s01ren

Hey s01ren, 

Thank you for your for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with shuffle on your Spotify presets. I would recommend that you try removing Spotify and then reading it. You can do this in the settings menu of the SoundTouch application. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Author Accepted Answer selected by s01ren

Hey s01ren, 

Thank you for your for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with shuffle on your Spotify presets. I would recommend that you try removing Spotify and then reading it. You can do this in the settings menu of the SoundTouch application. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

s01ren
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2021

Thanks a lot. Reconnecting Spotify did the trick 👍