Dutchpats
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2018

Re: SoundTouch 10 WiFi Connection Problem

Tony,

I made the switch you suggested. But my membership is not with Time warner or Spectrum?

Can you mae my "play all" work? And what about update soundtouch on my pc? It says it needs to update, but when I click on update, nothing happens!

Thanks,

Patsy

Community Manager

Hi Patsy, 

Thanks for giving it a go since Time Warner was acquired by ATT not too long ago and the settings should apply.

The majority of the Play All issues should have been resolved with the update from this fall, so it's certainly strange that you're still encountering these issues.  

Would you be able to login to your router and try and make those changes I suggested for hetatu?

Thank you!

Tony A 

Dutchpats
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2018

Tony, The person with name starting with an"H" hs a linksys router. Do those instructions work for Pace routeras well?

Is there any way you could call and talk me thru it? Yes, I AM sick of the "play all" issue! No fdifference before, during or after the patch or the fall update.

Dutchpats
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2018

Tony, I just uninstalled Soundtouch from my PC.

Maybe it will help to start over?

Community Manager

Hi Patsy,

Unfortunately I don't have a phone to make any outbound calls, but our support group can certainly walk you through these changes I've recommended as well as start a remote desktop session.  Even though the routers are different brands, they utilize the same concepts and settings.  HERE is a link to support. Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

dofekus
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 8, 2019

I have soundtouch 10 and it has worked fine most of the time, but recently cstarted dropping the connection every other minute. The connection comes back but it is ad hoc and doesnt necessarily always come back - sometimes need to siwtch on and off and then it reconnects, most of the times.

I have made all necessary updates.

Have read most of the threads on this forum but no helpful solution.

Hi dofekus,

Sorry to hear that audio from your ST10 has become intermittent lately. Networking issues are often difficult to troubleshoot online, due to the number of variables involved in individual home networks. For the fastest resolution, I highly suggest speaking to our Techincal Support department by telephone. To find the appropriate number, please select your country from this list and click "Contact Us" from the menu at the bottom of the following page.

I hope the issue is rectified quickly,

Patrick A - Community Support