WinstonLi
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2018

SoundTouch 10 can't turn on

Hi, I just bought soundtouch 10 two days ago. It's a refurbished one bought in outlet store of Bose. I have tried it in the store and it worked successfully at that time. Today, I wanna turn it on. However, it did not response me. Neither the remote nor the button on the speaker didn't work out. The LED of bluetooth is on when the wire plugged. I have tried pressing the button 1/ volume - or bluetooth/AUX button for 10 sec. It's still not responding. Does anyone know other way to fix this issue?? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: SoundTouch 10 can't turn on

Hi WinstonLi

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

• To confirm, has the system been setup using the Bose SoundTouch app to add it to the home network?
  • If not, I'd recommend doing this to make sure the system is up to date
  • When pressing the Volume - and #1, did you press and hold for at least 10 seconds?  All the LEDs should flash once the factory default has started.

Let us know so we can assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

WinstonLi
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2018

Yes, I pressed over 10 secs. But, it's resolved now since I exchaged it in other store. Thank you for your reply.

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved!  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support