Llangford
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2017

SoundTouch 10 music keeps cutting out via Bluetooth

I've updated up, reset SoundTouch, ensured device is next to speaker, iPhone 6 nor iPad work, if playing radio station through Bose app all works but if opening music or Spotify through app music plays for a few seconds and then cuts out, then plays again, cuts out etc. SoundTouch has worked perfectly for 6 months I've changed nothing, I.e. Device, router etc. And this happens all the time.
4 REPLIES 4
WaihekeBooBoo
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2017

Re: SoundTouch 10 music keeps cutting out via Bluetooth

I just upgraded to 16.0.9 and I'm getting the same problem on wireless. Really annoying! Bose please fix or tell me how I can rollback. thx  I'm listening through Deezer.

B_soB
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 24, 2017

This update is really poor, lots of people are experiencing many issues with audio cut out, Group speakers not working and stereo pair speaker not working.

Nothing yet from Bose to acknowledge the issue, I just hope that's because they are flat out working on a fix for this bug ridden update that is forced upon all users.

They've really dropped the ball with this update.

CentralBK
Leader
Registered since

Apr 3, 2016

Unfortunatelly I can confirm the bluetooth issue at home and in my office since on Firmware/Software 16.x

As Apple Music is not supported from Bose I'm using bluetooth for that. 

So for now - NAS with Bose recomended vendor - not working Smiley Mad

Bluetooth to use services currently not supported by Bose - not working Smiley Mad

Soundtouch 20 - Office

Soundtouch 10 & 20 at home

Regards,

Central

mattius
Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

Thats strange cause mine suddenly seems to be working since the update, well at least the echo dot seems to be.