Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2017

SoundTouch 10 stereo configuration

I am extremely frustrated by the lack of function of the app that is supposed to control this product. It does not work with my Android phone, My Surface Studio running Windows 10 or my Windows 10 desktop. This is really pissing me off, especially since whenever I look at any advice on this site I see that people are essentially told, after working through similar problems as mine, that it is really their fault that the software is pretty bad. If I read one more reply that starts out with 'I am sorry you are having trouble... I'll pass that on to the development team.' Bose is a world class company with great products but, appearantly, horrible software.

Please answer, as succinctly as you possibly can: How do I set up stereo with a pair of SoundTouch 10 speakers via Bluetooth?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: SoundTouch 10 stereo configuration

Hi sdericdo,

Lets get this working for you.

In order to set up a Stereo Pair with the SoundTouch 10s, we need to use the SoundTouch App to connect them to Wi-Fi.  When you try to use the ST app on your devices, do you get an error message?  Does the app not even start up?

Best Regards,

Brandon