Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Re: SoundTouch 10 won’t connect to internet radio

This is extremely poor form. Effectively rendering the 6 preset buttons completely useless now - feels like I now only have half the product I originally bought!

Maybe time to check out other manufacturers - especially disappointing as I was looking at adding another SoundTouch to link into another room. Won’t be doing that now.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

So I just tried it and you can add radio stations from TuneIn to the preset buttons
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Yep.

All 6 pre sets kaput.

No warning, no sensible error message.

Thanks Bose, way to go!

Piece of junk.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Thank's Bose.

No, I don't have radio I like anymore.  This means, I have two cube not capable to play radio with less value. (My radio are not on TuneIn and will never be)

I will go to buy a product from another manufacturer and warn all my friend to NEVER buy a product from Bose.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

I'm having the same trouble....internet radio gives me an error message affecting all my presets.  

App version 18.1.4, Interface 19.1.9

Soundtouch 10 - software version 19.0.13

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice, reconneced the speaker to my iphone and unplugged the speaker, left it for a minute....all no joy.

Suggestions?....and I missing something?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2016

You need to go to TuneIn on the app, search for your stations then bring up the preset menu and 'long press' the preset indicator to store the new stream location.

There is a colour swipe across the staion logo and the wording underneath will change from 'Internet Radio' to 'Tune In' when you are successful.

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

@RickSchob wrote:

....and I missing something?

Yes 😉

The Internet Radio service has be removed by Bose. Only TuneIn does still exist.

Within the App, you have to search in TuneIn for your fav' radio stations, once found, play it on your Bose device, then push and hold one of the station button.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Thanks for the replies.  I appreciate the help.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

been all day trying to connect to radio on intrenet no results thought it was a problem with my wifi, came on here found out bose have discontinued radio service . re connected through tune in now all is working  and reset my presets .maybe now radio will not keep dropping out

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

I bought the Bose Soundtouch 10 because of the internet radio. Now that Bose suddenly decided to take away this feature, now that it left me with a Bluetooth speaker which I already had a few of them. 

Bose please give us back the internet radio in Soundtouch, or give us back a refund.

Thank you.