Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

SoundTouch 120 and surround speakers

So there is no way to add surround speakers? Need to know as I Still have the time to return it. Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

Re: SoundTouch 120 and surround speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by amirn

There is not a way to connect surround speakers to your SoundTouch 120.  Consider the Bose SoundTouch 300.  It is feature rich, has outstanding sound and can use a 300 Bass Module (sub) plus two virtually invisible surround speakers.  Learn more about all of the Bose 300 products here:

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/home_theater/soundtouch-300-soundbar.html

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by amirn

There is not a way to connect surround speakers to your SoundTouch 120.  Consider the Bose SoundTouch 300.  It is feature rich, has outstanding sound and can use a 300 Bass Module (sub) plus two virtually invisible surround speakers.  Learn more about all of the Bose 300 products here:

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/home_theater/soundtouch-300-soundbar.html

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2016

I'd be so great that owners of 120 system could pair any kind of rear speakers.

Ey, Bose couldn't be more difficult than a software update. We'd really appreciate this ever happened.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

@Barleby wrote:

I'd be so great that owners of 120 system could pair any kind of rear speakers.

Ey, Bose couldn't be more difficult than a software update. We'd really appreciate this ever happened.

Ended up selling the system and buying a different one. I bought the 120 and didn't even check if it supports basic thing like adding a rear speakers for surround.