Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmacv
Participant
Registered since

Oct 24, 2019

SoundTouch 20 and 10 Connection Issues

Purchased ST20 and two ST10 speakers and has been nothing but frustration with the app connecting to the speakers using either the mobile or Windows app. Sometimes it finds the speakers, other times take multiple closures of the app, even though I have turned on the speakers with the remote and playing music from Wifi. Tried turning off my VPN, no difference. Reboot phone or computer, no difference. I have static IP address to the speakers, no difference. I have an app for my Pioneer receiver and able to enter the IP address into the app and never an issue. With Bose, the app is garbage and regret the purchase. All firmware on the speaker was updated, current app version, dual ban Asus router (tried both bands), current version of router firmware... you name it, I did it. Sometime one or two speakers are found on the mobile, try the Windows app and able to find all or the missing spearker. Pure frustration.

App verison 23.0.0 64

Window verson 23.0.0 64

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_G

Re: SoundTouch 20 and 10 Connection Issues

Hello gmacv, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

what you have described sounds to be a network-based issue, so while we will do our best to assist here, you may achieve a faster resolution by reaching out to local support to discuss this. Details can be found here. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
ausdroid
Participant
Registered since

Nov 14, 2019

Re: SoundTouch 20 and 10 Connection Issues

I have had the same issues.

Good luck.

I have just reconnected all my speakers for the 100th time.

All you can do is start all over again. The Bose software is absolute garbage. Has been for years