Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonaldoA
Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2020

SoundTouch 30/20 no power

Hello, have a problem with my SoundTouch 30/20 .... one morning the electricity/power goes down in the entire zip code of my city and the speaker never come back to turn on. 
Any digesting and advice would be appreciated. Thank you so much. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: SoundTouch 30/20 no power

Author Accepted Answer selected by DonaldoA

Hey DonaldoA, 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you are having power issues with your SoundTouch speaker. 

Let's start with performing a reset on the speaker by on the top of your product, press and hold the AUX button for 15 seconds. If you are still unable to see any display on the product, please attempt to power the speaker via another power outlet. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by DonaldoA

Hey DonaldoA, 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you are having power issues with your SoundTouch speaker. 

Let's start with performing a reset on the speaker by on the top of your product, press and hold the AUX button for 15 seconds. If you are still unable to see any display on the product, please attempt to power the speaker via another power outlet. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

DonaldoA
Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2020

Hello there is not a solution yet. I’ll try your suggestions but not suited. Appreciate your advice. 

Vicky_W

I am so sorry you are having this issue, it sounds like your speaker may have been damaged in the outtage. As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.