bobbymsharma
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2020

SoundTouch 30 Clock

A few months ago we bought 3 SoundTouch 30's. On one of them the clock seems to move position, sometimes its at the bottom of the display, others its in the centre, bottom left, bottom right. Its driving me nutty as I can't find an explanation for it.  The other two are fine - the clock remains in the same position.

Has anyone seen this?  - I'm six months into my warranty and don't want to ignore this if this is a sing of a problem to come.

thanks

Bobby

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: SoundTouch 30 Clock

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Bobby, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

This is completely normal. Essentially, the clock moves position regularly to prevent screen burn-in from occurring on the display.

You'll experience the same effect with clocks on Android smartphones that are visible when the screen is not in use. 

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_G

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Bobby, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

This is completely normal. Essentially, the clock moves position regularly to prevent screen burn-in from occurring on the display.

You'll experience the same effect with clocks on Android smartphones that are visible when the screen is not in use. 

Thanks.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

bobbymsharma
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2020

thanks so much for your reply. As i say i was curious because of the three speakers i have i have only noticed this behaviour on one of them.

Regards

Bobby

Vicky_W

Thanks for getting back to us Bobby! Please could you mark @Jeff_G's solution as the 'Accepted solution' as this will help others in the future!