Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tux
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2018

SoundTouch 30 & SoundTouch Wireless Link

Hi All,

just recently I bought a SoundTouch 30. So far so good - It's working. But as I also want to play my CDs via the SoundTouch 30 the local Bose store recommended to buy a "SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter" which I did. I connected the CD Player (RCA output) with the AUX-IN of the Wireless Link Adapter and also plugged in power. 

But now I fail to connect my Sound Touch 30 with the Wireless Link Adapter. What do I need to do? I cannot find any steps or guide how to achieve this. Can someone help or has someone already done this and would be willing to share what he did to connect?

Br

Tux

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tux
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2018

Re: SoundTouch 30 & SoundTouch Wireless Link

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tux
Problem fixed - the issue why the Bose App always complained about „no internet connection“ or didn‘t found the wireless link WLAN was that I had „WLAN support“ enabled on my iPhone. This caused WLAN/mobile network switching/toggling. After deactivating the option on my phone the configuration worked like expected (quick, intuitive and easy) 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tux
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tux
Problem fixed - the issue why the Bose App always complained about „no internet connection“ or didn‘t found the wireless link WLAN was that I had „WLAN support“ enabled on my iPhone. This caused WLAN/mobile network switching/toggling. After deactivating the option on my phone the configuration worked like expected (quick, intuitive and easy) 🙂

View solution in original post

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Tux,

Thanks for the post, and thank you for sharing the solution to your issue!  Would you mind marking your answer as the solution so that others may benefit from it?

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support