Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 26, 2018

SoundTouch 30 error code 6026 SiriusXM (Canada)

Hi,
I have been successfully using SiriusXM streaming on my SoundTouch 30 for quite a while with no problems. Recently, I purchased a new vehicle and in order to use the Sirius Free Trial, I had to get a new login/password for Streaming access.

However, when I try to add this new account to my SoundTouch I keep getting the 6026 Error (re-enter password). I have no problem logging in and out of the SiriusXM app and have tried rebooting the speaker, rebooting my Wifi, deleting and reinstalling the Soundtouch app and I still get the error code.

Any help on what else I can try?
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: SoundTouch 30 error code 6026 SiriusXM (Canada)

Hello Celeste

Thank you for writing in!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

When trying to add the new account, did you happen to sign out of the previous account first?  You can do this through the settings of the SoundTouch app.

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 1, 2018

Same issues for me. Will not take password. I can log into Sirius and stream off the app and website. It’s a bose issue and all the comments I see say the same thing - can you steam off the Sirius site and the answer is yes. I have change my password, delete the app and still issues.
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Hello all

Thanks for writing in!  We appreciate the feedback you've provided on the Sirius XM issues we are seeing.  Development is aware of the issue and we are actively looking into the issue and has been made a high priority.  Please follow this thread HERE for any updates to the issue.

Thank you for your patience in this matter!

Warm Regards,

Tony A – Community Support

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 8, 2018

I am guessing I am not the only one still hoping for an answer on the SiriusXM password issue (Error Code 6026) when trying to link a siriusxm account to any soundtouch device... have had this issue for all Bose Soundtouch products I own right out of the box. Part of the reason that I bought these products was to stream SiriusXM. It seems to have been false advertising from day one.  

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello bgoum,

I apologize you're still having this issue. I'm going to reach out to development for you.

Regards,

Joel 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 8, 2018

Thank you @Joel_D

Looking forward to this being worked out.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 2, 2018

I'm getting this too 😞

Any update?

Galaxy S9+

Android 8.0.0

Screenshot_20181102-164545_SoundTouch.jpg

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello guigsy,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community.

Are you also located in Canada? Have you attempted to reset your SiriusXM password and try logging in with the new credentials in the SoundTouch application?

Let me know the results.

Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 2, 2018

Living in California. Checked my package with Sirius also and streaming is enabled.