Sarah_mac
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

SoundTouch 30 - not working, loading bar keeps popping up

Hi! I’ve had my SoundTouch for almost 3 years now and it’s never given me problems until I recently moved. I plugged it in and the loading bar pops up and then nothing. A few minutes later it will come on again and then nothing. It keeps doing this and I can’t get it to come back on all the way. Help!
1 REPLY 1
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: SoundTouch 30 - not working, loading bar keeps popping up

Hi Sarah_mac,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear that. The first thing I would recommend is starting fresh by restoring the speaker to factory defaults.

button.JPG

To restore the factory defaults, perform a factory reset by following these steps:

• On the system, press the Power button to turn the system on
  • Press and hold 1 and Volume - for approximately 10 seconds. "Hold to restore factory settings" will appear on the display and a countdown from 10 will begin
  • Once the reset is complete, launch the SoundTouch app on your computer and once logged into the app, add the system to your account (and network).

Restoring your system's factory default configuration removes all system settings and returns them to their out-of-box state. After restoring defaults, your system can be configured as if it were being setup for the first time.

If you could please give that a try and let us know.

Regards,

Tony G